Friday, March 29, 2013

hoppy birthday

I've been trying for a day and half to send a new post through and Blogger has been a royal pain, but I think I've sorted it out now.

Hello Everyone........

We've been anxiously been waiting for John (husband) to have surgery to remove his prostate,
which has now finally happened and except for a few hic-cups it all went well and he is now home and recovering.
So not a lot of crafting has been going on since my last post and I'm not sure how much is going to get done in the next wee while but hopefully I'll have something to share with you all.

I managed to get a card put together which was mostly done and laying on my desk, it just needed to be all put together so here it is.




I coloured the frog and toadstool with Distress Ink pads and also the background.
the topiary trees are a Marianne Creatable die, I cut the tops from some green shimmer card and the stem and pot from brown card, I added Glossy Accents to the pots and some homemade flower soft (grated cardstock).

Thank you for taking the time to stop by its very much appreciated.

Have a very HAPPY EASTER 

Baukje